Workplace Violence & Active Shooter Prevention
Through practical methodologies, this course is designed to train the participant in understanding how critical the concept of prevention is required to actively save lives and secure assets.
This course will teach the participant to:
- Recognize indicators for potential violence
- Understand the difference between proactive and reactive security
- Achieve deterrence through proactive security
- Analyze the methods of operation of a potential attacker
- To report suspicious activity and to mitigate risk prior to an attack
The objectives of this course are to identify best practices in incident prevention with the goal of mitigating risk from, interrupting the planning of, and deterring an attacker from choosing your location to carry out their plan of attack.